- BERMAC was established in 2016 and is a privately owned Property Consultancy/Advisory business
- One of the key points of difference Bermac offers is independence. BERMAC isn’t aligned to any single real estate agency, commercial valuer or other property services provider. This ensures the client is getting key unbiased information and expertise from an independent specialist.
- We are involved with the implementation and delivery of our clients requirements and engage in a partnership approach offering a bespoke and tailored service
- Decision making qualities exist naturally and is a point of difference BERMAC brings to asset and property management ensuring property ownership is as passive as the client wants it to be.
- Warren Berman and associates have over 40 years combined experience in commercial real estate, this brings:
- Significant experience in tenant retention strategies for Landlords with numerous transactions having been successfully negotiated over the years.
- Hands on experience working for and in a variety of large Property Management service providers across many different asset classes, bringing global and local best practices to your asset or portfolio whilst maintaining an approach that is personal, private and discreet.
- Established relationships in multiple markets with a variety of stakeholders (landlord, tenant, contractors, real estate agents, consultants and other professionals)
- Bermac Property Limited is a Licensed Agent under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008.
Prior to the formation of BERMAC, as a director of CBRE, Warren ran the Auckland Asset Services Business for a period of five years. Warren’s responsibilities included managing a team of 15 staff and the overall delivery of Property and Facilities management services covering the Auckland portfolio of CBD and fringe properties owned by a combination of local and overseas private and institutional investors.
Warren has over 25 years’ experience in real estate including positions in South Africa and New Zealand. He ran his own property consultancy business from 2003 to 2007 with his main client being Shortland Management who outsourced the management of their portfolio to him. Warren has also worked for Jones Lang Lasalle and the Franklin Company in New Zealand.